Wednesday, October 19, 2005
>> iit's.all.about.eUu <3>ii eating eh
>> iit's.all.about.eUu <3>haha
>> iit's.all.about.eUu <3>
veri nicey
>> iit's.all.about.eUu <3>u wan eat??
§ãÐ[GãMê]:: The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. ("v") [:] ("v") :+: 010905 :+: says:
hAaz..
::§ãÐ[GãMê]:: The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. ("v") [:] ("v") :+: 010905 :+: says:
lucky i haven brush my teeth
::§ãÐ[GãMê]:: The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. ("v") [:] ("v") :+: 010905 :+: says:
i still cn eat
::§ãÐ[GãMê]:: The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. ("v") [:] ("v") :+: 010905 :+: says:
wahaha!
alright!!! ii shall buy something for dear tml cuz he said he wanna eat it himself!! wahaha.. ii can't believe he actually wanna eat it haha.. after he said that ii send him a photo of wad i'm eating..

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahaha.. ii dun understand why dear hate cheese and milk to the core.. haha.. but since he requested to have wad ii'm eating juz now.. ii shall buy for him haha.. ii'm so enthu writing this entry haha.. keep laughing when ii thought of dear's expression when he open the picture ii send him hahahha.. kuku dear.. cute eh haha..
mm.. today stayed at home whole day.. play maple.. so damn long nv realli play ler.. today 2 lvl up eh.. haha.. going to lvl up soon.. 70+ % ler.. =))
ii found euu.. =))))
[[30``19]]
35 more days!!
give me a hug tonight, baby
12:48 AM