can ii say somethingy.FCUKED!!!!!dun noe how to describe u but u juz pissed mii off veri GREATLY.ii dun noe whether u'll be reading this or u noe the idiot ii'm referring to u. but ii dun care! I
D
I
O
T
why do ii have to agree with wadever u say or wadever u commented. they're CRAP okie man.nort suggestions but juz C R A P. R U B B I S H or wadever shit u name it.okie back to normal.. going gym tml with shu jing cuz we're doing project on thursday. finished watching "reaching for the stars" and now ii'm 3/4 done with "at the dolphin bay" =) recommend mii more of this type of touching and sweet love drama series! =Dmr.ben is addicted to "bleach" so we're you-tube-ing veri often haha.. but he prefer korean shows more than taiwan's! =/ erk no taste.. HAHA..;I L Ujust believe, ur expectations will come true.
give me a hug tonight, baby
10:32 PM