juz finish watching the "xuan hao jiu jie huan" de encore.. DAMN TOUCHING!!!! ="(shu jing was juz telling mii today when we went to the gym about this show.. then luckily today got encore then ii can watch.. REALLI NICE!a woman's most important day in her life would be her wedding day.. the prettiest and most xing fu gal.. =) so touching to see all her best frens to prepare this surprise wedding for her and her husband.. quan yi feng was tearing like nobody's business.. so am ii =/ SO TOUCHING!!! mr.ben's going to watch x-men 3 later with his frens~ gotta study harder for my test for my sentosa trip! haha.. it's been such a long time since we ate the chocolate fondue and talk wadever we wan on the sand.. =) s e n t o s a~forever love forever love 我只想用我这一辈子去爱你从今以后,你会是所有幸福的理由If you get there before I do don't give up on meI'll meet you when my chores are throughI don't know how long I'll beBut I'm not gonna let you downDarlin' wait and seeAnd between now and then till I see you againI'll be loving youLove, Me
give me a hug tonight, baby
4:50 PM